Saturday, June 19, 2010

Photoshoot

So last week end like promised i got my maternity photos taken by shotwithlove.com. They turned out great. Better then i could have imagined. Here are a few of them.


This one is oh of the more traditional ones. We didnt take the normal cheesy photos where you look at the camera and smile.


This is a fun one that everyone seems to like.


My personal favorite.


This one is a great one too.


The weather on 6/12 was great here in the Seattle area! it was the first day of the year that you really had to wear shorts. i think it was about 78 degrees maybe warmer. This made the shots outside so easy to take because I wasnt complaining that it was cold. =]

I cant wait to have Maddie's pictures done. The day we come og the the hospital i will be calling Mandy to make an apt for her shots. I know they are going to be gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment